frugality, and favored Vlogs thus far


Published in 13 September was the first episode (Webisode) of "one-handed" – my YouTube Vlog channel – and in 20 September was the second, of 2021 alike. As of the circulation of this blog post, I have got 34 episodes (Webisodes) of the "one-handed" channel declared online, along with 2 Vlog specials. They have run the gamut of topics from exercises and household chores to travel and personal passions.

I have attempted, whether successfully or not, to shift subjects each time. My channel has been changing concerns between Vlogs, from physical to social, psychological, and moral dilemmas of a person with neurological disablement, with a non-mild stroke. The Vlogs are, dare I say, frugal in length at mostly 5.15 to 6.15 minutes, with a few being close to or faintly over 6.45 minutes.

My own favorite episodes for now are ep11 on my passion for writing and evening wellness routine; ep18 on wearing no leg brace and one-handed bra-wearing; and ep9 on my morning wellness routine and passion for drawing and painting. A preference of mine as well is one-handed ep25 on dealing with my immobile palm & scapula and on my bathroom remedies. Sub-episodes on climbing, bed exercises, outdoor walks, sitting up in bed, physical therapy, massage therapy, and the Coronavirus pandemic are forever useful.

These "one-handed" Vlogs will keep coming. Watch out for more and for better as I flex my Vlogging muscles (of my half-normal self).

Comments

  1. Just as long as we are on numbers, 604 blog site views so far, as of 09:15 AM, 18 July 2022, on 8 posts, this being the latest. Although that doesn't mean much, I am yet glad for my awareness. 😳

    ReplyDelete
  2. one-handed: Inception - https://one-handed-ilay.blogspot.com/2022/07/one-handed-inception.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment