martial law baby

(I am re-blogging here a former post of mine from FB.)

I was a martial law baby: 1972 October. While I was being born, my father was away at the jail stockades as a political prisoner, for what would become 13 long years that ended in an acquittal.

As my family would truly know, the atrocities of the Marcoses are all real and true. Let no one revise history. I myself took to the streets of UP Diliman & elsewhere as a political activist. #neverforget

references: Philippine history; Philippine politics

Comments

  1. And now, beginning June 2022, the son of the dictator has become the president. Even if the election numbers were rigged (may have or have not been true), the Philippine populace really did vote for him. Woe is me yet the struggle remains, tuloy ang laban!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more YT Vlog channel contents here: https://one-handed-ilay.blogspot.com/2022/10/more-yt-vlog-channel-contents.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment